Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Twinkling, Twilight, London

All is calm, all is bright.

I haven't posted any pictures from Europe this summer, for a few reasons.

One, I miss it dearly. The memories are so sweet that I know going through the images will be reliving the time.

Two, there's over 1000 images to go through. Ain't nobody got time for that.

But in the spirit of the new year, here's three that evoked an emotional response in me. May these mean whatever they do to you: peace, inspiration, quiet, beauty.

Thank you to all my readers, supporters, clients, family and friends. Thank you to everyone I met in Europe who touched my life.

Now go out there, enjoy the last day of 2013, and LIVE your life!

Until next year,

Kylie




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers