Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Malia at Tommy's Place Los Angeles Concert Photographer

Last Friday, I had the immense pleasure of photographing the beautiful and talented Malia Civetz at the USC performance venue Tommy's Place. Malia is a powerhouse vocalist. Her energy onstage and funky grooves had the crowd dancing and singing along through her set. From Stevie Wonder and MJ to some extremely catchy originals (that could easily go Top 40 if released), the song choice was as prime as the performance. Enjoy some photographs below!





 Justin Klunk kills it on the sax, while Jonathan Sim holds it down on guitar.







 I love the streams of light in this image!



Malia was backed up by her equally talented and rockin' band consisting of Karina DePiano, India Pascucci, Rowdy Kanarek, Jonathan Sim, Casey Barth, Danny Wirick, Michael Armstrong, Justin Klunk and Gabe Martin. Each of these musicians is talented, kind, and a joy to be around. Keep doing what you love!

Speaking of love, I absolutely love the song, "End of the Road" written by Casey Barth and performed by Malia. She sang it at this show and I haven't been able to get it out of my head since. Watch out for this upcoming songwriter.

Peace, love & photos,

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers