Monday, February 4, 2013

Chandelier Perspectives

Hello again!

You're in for a treat: more photos! This photo class is doing me well, having me flex my creativity muscles and have a BLAST pursuing my PASSION yet again! woot woot!

These images were shot as a response to a prompt to explore an object, photographing it from very different perspectives and distances. 

I am so pleased with my result! I have about 100 images of this chandelier, but these 4 were my final project. I love how the light plays with the glass shapes!




Check out the reflections in this next one: mirrors on mirrors! I also love the star shape the light makes coming out of the candles :)



Here's a fun one for you: shot through the chandelier! 



And a little geometry & symmetry for you. Miranda (a classmate) referred to it as a snowflake:


Yay! Thanks for reading! More images yet to come, so stay tuned.

Photographically yours,

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers