Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Autumn Compositions

Yes, Autumn does exist in Los Angeles... you just have to get out of the city to see it! These are the first shots I've taken for me in a long time- I've been so blessed keeping busy with client shoots, which is amazing, but it's great to remember why I started photography in the first place :)

It was so fun to play with shapes, composition, and elements/ principles of design! It was like I was back in high school AP photo class.

Enjoy!

xo Ky








and two of the city of Angels I call home:


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers