Thursday, January 5, 2012

USC Headshots!

I've had the pleasure of photographing headshots for a few amazing people while I've been at USC!

My floormate and close friend Patrick is a theatre major and aspiring actor in Los Angeles. He needed last-minute headshots for a submission, so I met him between classes for a quick 10 minute headshot shoot! It was the most spontaneous, quick shoot I've ever done, but I'm so pleased with the results! Check out some shots below:





Here are quick shots of other friends, Chris and Blair, who needed headshots of them in USC colors. Fight on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers