Monday, June 3, 2013

Annapolis Headshot Session- Los Angeles Portrait Photographer

Today I was blessed with the opportunity to photograph headshots for the beautiful and stunning Kathy Hughes! This woman has such a positive, loving spirit and is such a joy to be around. Here are just a few of my favorites from today.



a more serious note...



and... model shot! tee hee the wind was so perfect I couldn't resist :)



I hope everyone had wonderful Mondays! I know I sure did.

Photographically yours,

Kylie

EDIT: It's 1:21 am and I can't sleep. I had a small cup of coffee around 5 today- something I can do at school no problem, but apparently home is too slow-paced to have twice-daily caffeine fixes. So here I am, awake and online. Anywho, I'd love to share more with you about today! I woke up to pouring rain. Kathy and I had decided to play this morning by ear, knowing full well that there was at least a 50% chance of rain for every hour on the hourly forecast for today. However, after 10am, the doppler radar wasn't showing any more weather-- so we decided to venture out and give the shoot a try. I am SO glad that we did! :) I absolutely LOVE capturing someone's unique personality in images-- especially headshots! For actors, the headshot is how you are representing yourself to casting agents and others in the industry. It is important to have a headshot that showcases YOU; one that you absolutely love and are confident in. I work with you to get exactly this. I love my job and am so blessed to be able to pursue photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers