Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fall Colors in April- Los Angeles Photographer

Hello hello!

Yesterday I had the college experience that high schoolers dream about. I found myself camped out in front of our school auditorium working on homework while awaiting the night's main event: stand-up comedy by Saturday Night Live's Seth Meyers. If you know me, you know how much I appreciate witty humor. Needless to say, some of my friends and I were not going to miss this night! As we sat outside for over an hour to get seats, my friend Jodie commented on how fall-like the weather was. It's April in Los Angeles, but leaves are falling, the wind is blowing, and the evening air was rather chilly! Here's some fall color to fit the mood. Happy Wednesday!





And in case you're wondering, Seth Meyers was hilarious! Fabulous. Thanks, USC Program Board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers