Thursday, April 18, 2013

Santa Barbara Landscapes- Los Angeles Portrait Photographer

I love the outdoors. This was my first time in Santa Barbara, but I absolutely cannot wait to go back. They've got the mountains and the ocean-- the best of both worlds! I was on a retreat here with a group of friends. We went on hikes up to the top of the ridge to watch the sun set over the water. Here are some landscape shots I took from the top. What a wonderful experience!





I am just so in awe of the beauty of nature!

Photographically yours,

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers