Thursday, April 18, 2013

Seth Meyers at USC! Los Angeles Event Photographer

It's weekend update... with Seth Meyers in Bovard Auditorium at USC!

Okay, so maybe it wasn't the weekend. But that doesn't change the fact that I saw Seth Meyers LIVE last night at the greatest school on Earth!

You know on college tours, the tour guide always touts the great speakers or musicians who come to campus. As I sat in line waiting to get tickets to the evening's event, I felt like I had arrived at complete co-ed-dom. There I was, working away on homework on my laptop, wearing a USC sweatshirt and sitting with a group of friends to see events I only dreamed of attending when I was younger.

Yep, this is the life.


I was seated in the first balcony, but check out the picture-- the beauty of zoom! He had a strict no flash photography rule, though promised to pose at the end "like he was doing stand up", which he proceeded to do. What a goof ball! I managed to snap this without flash, however.

Seth did an hour of stand-up, covering a wide range of topics from politics, the economy, Europe, study abroad, towels (yes, you know the one-towel-for-everything idea), and his own life. A 20-minute Q & A followed where Seth was complemented for his pretty-boy appearance, which supplied him with the answer to the previous question: "What's the most awkward moment of your life?"

Seth is out on a college tour, and I'm so glad I was able to see him at his first show EVER in Los Angeles!

Photographically yours,

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers