Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Little Sofie- Los Angeles Portrait Photographer- NYC People Series #3




Meet Little Sofie, Mom in training. I was sitting in a park in NYC journaling one morning when a mother and daughter walked by my bench. Sofie caught my eye as she wheeled her miniature stroller next to her mom's full-size one.




It was just the two of them: Sofie's mother's stroller was meant for Sofie, and Sofie wanted to be just like her mom. The relationship between the two of them is obviously close-- it was so touching to watch them in the park together.





Sofie spotted some squirrels and her mom gave her some goldfish to feed them. If you've ever been in a park or on a beach when people feed animals, the animals become even more friendly once they find out you have food. Sofie and her mom had a great time feeding the squirrels-- adorable!




Sofie's mom Andrea was a total sweetheart, open to me photographing Sofie and telling me a bit about their family. Thanks for a lovely encounter, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers