Thursday, July 3, 2014

One Year Ago Today...

I embarked upon what would become the greatest 6-week adventure of my life. Cambridge, London, Paris, Geneva, and Italy, you all were so good to me. In Cambridge I learned. I studied. I asked questions, indulged intellectually, and formed lifelong friendships. I remember laying on the garden green reading philosophy with Michael. Punting on the River Cam with friends. Adventures out around Cambridge, the various pubs, and meeting people from all around the world. My travels elsewhere taught me to view the world in a different way. I left a piece of my heart in Europe, and I hope to leave other pieces of it scattered throughout the globe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers