Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Switching Cameras: Instagram // Union Station Washington, DC




I took the train into DC yesterday to watch the world cup game with some friends. One friend from California and another from CAMBRIDGE (yes, all the way across the pond) are interning in DC for the summer. It was so good to get to see them. Since my photog-ness is ingrained in how I see the world, I couldn't help but snap this photo in the train station. I loved the way the light was falling, the ceiling tiles and the spiral staircase.

Happy Wednesday!

Photographically yours,
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers