Friday, February 8, 2013

Fancy Car Friday- Los Angeles Arts District

Check this sucker out! I was exploring Los Angeles with a friend and happened upon this cherry red Lincoln in the parking lot. It was beautifully waxed and washed-- there were still droplets on the handle, check them out on the image below!


We were en-route to the trendy LA eatery, Wurstkuche. They have a wide variety of sausages on delicious buns, great topping and the most AMAZING fries with tons of dipping sauce options. I want to go back right now! Check them out: www.wurstkuche.com 


Also in the area is an adorable, funky art store, Poketo. I had to pull myself out of the store!


We came back for dinner at a trendy small plates place, Americano. Their motto: eat, drink, Americano. Again, so great!

Basically, this area is so trendy. and artsy. I want to live here.

Until next time,

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers