Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mini-Series #2: Shadow play

Hello again! Back for my daily photo blog.

If we're being candid and honest here, producing blog-worthy photographs every day is difficult. I don't want to put images out "just to post today", but I also don't want to become lazy and not blog. I've gotten some great feedback (which means so much-- feel free to contact me at kylienicphoto@gmail.com) and I owe it to my readers to keep up regular blogging. So I'm going to keep working through it! Follow along with me.

I shot over 30 gigs of images this weekend (you call it overkill, I call it inspiration) so I'll be set for awhile :) Stay tuned for some big series in the coming weeks.

For now, here's some sweet shadow play:






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers