Sunday, February 3, 2013

Mora Mora @ GZ for Dance Marathon!

A few weeks ago, Trojan Dance Marathon had a concert/ mini-dance marathon at Ground Zero, a coffee shop (and phenomenal milkshake place) here on campus. Not only is the fare great-- the music is too! Mora Mora and Bear Attack played that night; unfortunately I had class during Bear Attack's set, but I did see them this past Friday- pictures coming soon :)

Check out Mora Mora below! I love the lighting and energy in these pictures; Matias and his band are so high-energy and extremely talented!










Love the shots of the crowd.





Be sure to check out Trojan Dance Marathon, benefitting the children's hospital of Los Angeles! February 23rd- mark your calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers