Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kathryn Gallagher

I had the pleasure of photographing an AMAZING line up at Tommy's Place a few weeks ago; Aaron Childs, Kathryn Gallagher and Tyler Mann. Such a talented bunch! Below are two of my favorites of Kathryn. She's such a beauty to photograph as well as a talented singer, songwriter and performer. I just love these images!

Genna rocks out behind Kathryn on the bass.

Such a beautiful songstress.

There are more from the night, including images of Aaron and Tyler on facebook! I'll blog them soon :)

Photographically yours,

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers