Monday, February 4, 2013

Thornton Pop Junior Performance Final Fall 2012

I took over 500 pictures this night! I always have such a hard time paring down my images from these events. The ones I selected to display below I like because they capture the energy and passion of the night; these students are doing what they love full out. They have put aside all other interests and obligations in life to pursue music. That's so inspiring-- it inspires me to push myself photographically. These images capture emotions that speak to my soul.

I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed taking them and watching the students perform!

 Aaron Childs catches sick air as his back-up vocalists look on with wide smiles.





 Sing it!
 I love this candid smile exchange.





 The drummer, positioned in the back of most bands, tends to get left out of images; not the case in this sick picture!

 Sing it, Nina!
 Maddie Ross and her band belt it out.
 A musical exchange between violin and guitar.
 GO Madison and Segun!
 Josh Goldberg on the keys.

Special Guest Jimmy Villaflor and the band rock out to some heavy metal. What a surprise!



Rock on, my friends.

Photographically yours,

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers