Friday, February 1, 2013

LA Sky Perspectives

I went exploring in Los Angeles last weekend to shoot a project for my photography class. Here are two of the images I loved.




I love the light and symmetry in this one; it ended up being a commentary on Los Angeles industrialism. Whenever I shot the sky or its reflection in a puddle, there was a powerline in the image. So I did what I do best and made it into art! 

Fun fact: this next image is completely the reflection in the puddle!





Photographically yours,

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the official blog for Kylie Nic Photography. Here is where you can keep up with who i'm shooting, where i'm shooting, what's going on in my life, and all of my latest work. Hope to see you back here soon!

Followers